ICE lab is a research group consisting of researchers of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and is part of the LEARN! research instutute.The group was founded in 2018 by Anne de la Croix with co-founder Chiel van der Veen, who felt that individuals working in this field could combine strengths by forming a special interest group. The research vision of ICE lab can be found here.
ICE lab activities include:
- Holding data-sessions to help the analytic process of its members.
- Collaborations between ICE lab members in new research projects
- Supervising or assisting colleagues and research students with studies into communication and interaction in education
- The translation of ICE lab research findings to practical teaching tips
- We will keep you updated with new plans …… watch this space!